Monday 23 May 2016

OUGD602: PPP- Module Evaluation

Throughout the my final year PPP has been its most valuable as it has allowed me to understand who I am as a designer at this current moment and what I want to achieve after graduation. Completing two design placements was part of this process as it allowed me to understand what type of studio environment I do not want to work in but also what I enjoy too. Throughout this year I feel as though I am beginning to understand more how I work and who I am as a designer. Over the extended practice briefs I have found that I enjoy creating branding and packaging amongst various other briefs but the main focus of my work is impact. My use of colour and want to create bold and interesting graphic design is across all of my projects. Through completing Brief 1 (self branding) I have been able to create a CV and business cards/ portfolio that I am proud of and this will enable me to network at the end of year show and penguin design awards. Working on collaborative briefs throughout PPP and design Practice has ensure that I am able communicate my ideas effectively and I am starting to gain confidence working with other people as up to this point I have only enjoyed working on projects by myself. Overall PPP has taught me to be confident about myself and my designs and to keep trying to share my work with studios. This will hopefully lead to a paid role in a studio where I can continue to learn and develop as a graphic designer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment