Monday 23 May 2016

OUGD603: Brief 9- Working collaboratively

Within brief 9 of extended practice I worked collaboratively with Natasha who owns a new custom made candle store called SUNDAY.

Working with her was a great experience as I was able to gain an understanding as a business owner what she needed to achieve to progress her sales. Finding design solutions to this problem of her packaging not catching attention was a fun task. Packaging design is something I would like to continue with in the future as it is a different process to flat design. 

Working collaboratively with Natasha was a completely different experience compared to other university projects. However learning how to communicate with others and explain concepts and ideas is a brilliant way for me to gain my confidence in design. Over summer I aim to continue with completing small freelance projects to continue this learning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment