Tuesday 17 May 2016

OUGD602/3: PPP BRIEF 1/2 Portfolio Review with Robot Food!

Robot Food





Julia & Ben the senior designers came for portfolio surgeries 


The pages I printed to show Robot Food: I chose my most recent and current pieces as they are more up to date and I am confident with the success of these designs. 







Feedback: 

Their favourite pieces were Penguin, tumtums and Rio Sol. They also showed an interest in the Macaroons brief. Overall the feedback was really positive and they expressed that I had some great simple ideas. They really liked viewing the artwork on the tablet too on Behance and suggested that for interviews I take the tablet with me. They also suggested better ways to describe my work and how to present it with more confidence. 

The experience was really good and I am now feeling a lot more confident about my pieces for my portfolio. There wasn't necessarily any negative feedback only to always think of new ways in bringing a brand to life especially with new briefs and to keep doing work over the summer for myself to keep building my own personal skills and concept thinking. After speaking to Robot Food it has made me think positively about the end of year show and how I can push myself to create the best brief I possibly can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment