Tuesday 17 May 2016

OUGD602: PPP- BRIEF 2 Studio Contact



From looking at studios online I came across Live&Breathe on Twitter as they appeared on some posted linked to Pressision Printers. I liked their work especially the rebranding for childrens clothing which is something I have enjoyed this year. Out of curiosity I sent them my CV and portfolio as they stated that they like to look at work. Here is their response below: 






I had brief but brilliant conversation with Lee via email about my work and the college which has resulted in an interest in the End Of Year show that the studio will be attending at some point during the week of the exhibition. Gaining feedback like this from studios is great for my confidence when building my portfolio and I will hopefully gain work opportunities from sending my portfolio out. 


I also sent my work to TURNKEY in Leeds as I have looked at their work before and enjoyed seeing the variety as well as mix of clients. Unfortunately as you can see below they aren't recruiting at the moment but it is great the my portfolio is being viewed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment